- Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Flame baiting
- Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
- Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
- Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
- This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
- Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
- Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on Generations Network. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
- Disrespecting staff falls under this rule.
- While this is a gaming environment, Generations Network is also a very large community. As such, we expect that all players use their common sense. Be a good sport and a friendly community member.
- Common sense extends to not bending the rules. Bending the rules constitutes as very severe trolling, and is not tolerated in any form.
- Encouraging others to break the rules is not using your common sense.
- Interrupting or stealing items from server events is not using your common sense.
- Finding ways around the rules is punishable at administration’s discretion, from warnings all the way up to bans.
- If you feel like a rule has a loophole or a way that it could be used to be trolly, we encourage use of our suggestions forum or contacting the administration directly in order to take a look at the rules that may need to be changed.
An autonomous (aka bot) account is any account used for a specific purpose, and is not an active player on Generations Network.
- Discord -> Party Chat integration via an account is a bot.
- An account designed to AFK in a specific spot to load a chunk/keep a spawner loaded
- Chat Logging account
- General Use commands/utility based PM interactions
This list is non-exhaustive.
Bot accounts are different than alt accounts in the fact that they are primarily unattended.
Bot accounts are restricted from doing the following, in addition to anything in the server rules.
- Handling any sort of currency.
- Block Break/Place interactions
- Autonomous Chatting in public channels (PM's are fine, as are party chats, island chats, etc)
All bots are tied to an "owner" that is responsible for the bot's actions.
Anyone wishing to use an autonomous account on any part of the Generations Network must be approved by Audio via PM prior to use. Failure to do so is grounds for the bot account's ban without warning.